John W. Argo, CPA, CFP, CHBC, MSA
John W. Argo, CPA, CFP, CHBC, MSA has been a partner in Business & Professional Consultants, Ltd., since 1978. More than 90 percent of his time is devoted to practice management, financial and tax consulting for health care professionals and related small and medium businesses. In providing the highest quality of service for his clients, he is able to share the knowledge and insight he has gained from advanced experience and a highly specialized background.
Education and Professional Organizations
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration, with honors, from Indiana University
- Beta Gamma Sigma-National Honorary Scholastic Business Association.
- Master of Science in Accounting and Taxation from Roosevelt University
- Completed Internal Revenue Service Revenue Agent Advanced Training.
- Certified Healthcare Business Consultant
- Member Enrolled to Practice Before the IRS and National Association of Enrolled Agents.
- Certified Public Accountant – Illinois license
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Illinois CPA Society
- Certified Financial Planner
- National Association of Security Dealers