Robert E. Clausen, CPA, CFP
Robert E. Clausen, CPA, CFP, joined Business & Professional Consultants, Ltd. in 1984. Bob became a partner in 1995 and is responsible for over 100 full-time clients, ranging from sole practitioners to large groups. He is also responsible for the day-to-day management of the firm. Bob has an extensive background in:
- Tax and accounting
- Pension administration
- Practice valuation
- Practice management
Education and Professional Organizations
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting from DePaul University – 1978.
- Certified Public Accountant – 1980.
- Illinois license – 1986.
- Certified Financial Planner – 1994.
- Member of Illinois CPA Society and American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Member of Illinois CPA Society Healthcare Committee.
- Member of National Association of Healthcare Consultants.