Scott W. Ritchie, CPA, CFP
Scott W. Ritchie, CPA, CFP, joined Business & Professional Consultants, Ltd. in 1988. Scott became a partner in 1996 and is responsible for over 100 full-time clients as well as other administrative aspects of the firm. In addition to tax and accounting duties, Scott specializes in computer consulting, pension administration, and the preparation of business valuations and plans for small to medium sized entities.
Scott resides in Glencoe, IL with his two kids.
Education and Professional Organizations
- Graduated with honors with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- National Association of Security Dealers – Series 6 license
- Certified Financial Planner – 1990
- Certified Public Accountant – 1993
- Member of National Society of Certified Healthcare Business Consultants